Monday

Sew Much To Do: Week 16 Composition Cover

It has been so long since I blogged about my sewing that I forgot  about Sew Much To Do. Not only was this week's project a Christmas gift but it was also one of my I want to do that projects!!!! And let me tell you, CJ is enjoying it greatly!!!!



You can get directions to this over at Moda Bake Shop. I didn't do mine just like the tutorial as I didn't have time to do mine front cover all fancy like hers', so I just cut two 11 x 7.5 (which was the original measurement for the back.) Next time I make the crayon holder I will make it a bit taller and when I make one of these for JJ I will cut out two 11 x 25, one for the entire front and one for the lining. I also plan on making the pockets longer for color pencils and putting them on the inside flaps instead of the front. As you can tell in the first picture, CJs crayons are breaking but thankfully that has not stopped her creativity!!!!



Did you sew anything special for Christmas? If so please link up and brag a little!!!!!! 

No comments: